Important mods for fixing certain problems and allowing for better configuration of the game
Creating a Separator in MO2
- Right-click anywhere in the left pane of MO2 and select Create Separator
- Name the separator Important Mods
- Improves the in-game console, which helps debugging and using console commands.
- Main File - Better Console 1.4.0
- Restores the game features disabled in Survival mode, such as fast travel and saving.
- Main File - Unlimited Survival Mode - F4SE v1.4.0
- Adds an easy way to configure mods through the in-game pause menu
- Main File - Mod Configuration Menu 1.39
- Allows you easily set many game settings without the need of additional ESPs or console commands.
- Main File - Game Configuration Menu 0.7.1
- Main File - GCM DLC Automatron ( ESL File ) 0.4
- Main File - GCM DLC Far Harbor 0.6
- Allows you easily change many survival difficulty features without the need of additional ESPs or console commands
- Main Files - Survivla COnfiguration Menu 0.9
- For showing holstered weapons on characters, with various customization options.
- Main Files - Classic Holstered Weapons 1.06b
Campsite (*O, *F)
Adds portable sleeping bags and other camping items. Highly recommended to be used. The FROST patch for this mod is included in the Frost Official Updates mod as an optional install. With the FROST Campsite patch, you will also have access to a QoL menu that let’s you drop campsite items easily, among a few other cool features.
- Main Files - Campsite - Simple 1.0.4
Pack Attack NPC (PANPC) (*O, *D, *F)
- Overhauls the AI completely. NPCs act smarter, use strategies, behave more realistic and use individual AI based on gameplay situations and their factions. It is the best AI mod for Fallout 4 and is developed by Greslin, a programmer who has several decades of programming and gaming knowledge.
- Why isn’t this mod hosted on Nexus? You can ask Greslin himself on his Discord Server if you want.
Join the Discord Server:
- Join the Greslin Games Discord Server
- Go to the #role-request channel and ask for the Citizen Role
- It might take a while until you get that role (up to 8 hours)
- You can go on with the guide and come back later to this section to finish this
- With the Citizen Role, you get access to the #releases-latest channel in the PACK ATTACK NPC Edition section
Download and install the file:
- In the #releases-latest channel, you can find the newest version of PANPC
- Download PANPC, and save it somewhere on your computer (like the ‘Downloads’ folder on your computer)
- Once the download has finished, click the button at the top of MO2
- From the new window, navigate to where the PANPC was downloaded to and double-click it
- Finish the install normally
If you need help with this guide or have questions regarding FROST in any way, please do not ask them over at Greslin’s Discord Server, but rather on the Frost Discord Server!!!